Rajma soak it for 1.5 days(keep changing the water for every 6 to 8 hrs)
Turmeric ½ tsp
Chilli pwd ½ tsp
Dhaniya pwd 2sp
Cumin pwd 1sp
Rajma masala (acc to the taste)
Ginger Garlic paste
- Wash the soaked Rajma for 2 to 3 times.
- Add 3 cups of water and salt to taste. Pressure cook for at least 8 steams on medium heat.
- Wait till the pressure releases completely.
- Meanwhile prepare masala for Rajma. Heat oil in a pan. Fry onions, tomato and ginger garlic paste. Fry till oil separates.
- Add all dry masalas and fry for few seconds. Add little water to avoid burning at the bottom.
- Add rajma along with the water and mix well. If any ingredients need to be adjusted. Add as per your desired taste.
- Pressure cook for another 2 to 3 whistles on medium heat.
- Serve with chawal or roti"s