Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Delicious Curry without using any cream. With simple ingredients and best dish for all egg lovers like me. For full cooking video and for detailed description please visit "Spice Eats" from youtube.
Here the link goes https://youtu.be/KatLap0bLmo
Sunday, July 1, 2018
Saturday, May 26, 2018
Preparation time: 45mins
no. of persons : 4 adults
Type : Starter / Snack
Recipe source : own source
Raw green bananas
Onion - 1
Green chillies - 2
Mint & cilantro handful finely chopped)
Seasonings as per taste
(grind all together into coarse paste in a blender)
Roasted chana dal powder
2 tbsp (required for binding)
2 tbsp for dusting before frying
For deep frying
- Wash green bananas. Discard the edges and cut into halves.
- Pressure cook for 3 steams. Allow pressure to release.
- Remove the skin and grate the boiled bananas. This way lumps can be avoided otherwise it can also be mashed with fingers.
- To this add the coarsed masala paste, roasted channa dal powder and lime juice. Combine well. Check the salt at this stage and, if required adjust the seasonings according to your taste.
- Apply little oil to palms and shape into lime size balls. Roll in cornflour and press gentle like patties or into your desired shapes. Do the same to the remaining mixture and keep them ready before frying.
- Heat the oil and fry these patties in golden color.
- Serve hot with any dipping chutneys or tomato ketchup.
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Saturday, April 7, 2018
Saturday, November 4, 2017
2 medium size
(Peel and chop into big chunks)
6 to 8
(Sprinkle little water for speaking)
Peel the skin
(Discard the stalks)
Ghee or oil 2tsp
Urad dal 1tsp
Mustards ¼ tsp
Cumin ¼ tsp
Red chillies 2
- Pressure cook beetroot upto 2 steams in little water. Later separate the beetroot from water and reserve the water for grinding.
- Heat 2tsp of oil fry groundnuts and remove to a plate. In same oil fry green chillies and cumin. Once fried remove to the same plate.
- To the same pan add remaining oil and fry mint.
- Cool all the ingredients.
- Put all ingredients into mixer jar except beetroot. Grind to fine paste.
- Add beetroot and grind for another 10 to 15 seconds. If required, sprinkle reserved water for smooth grinding.
- Transfer into a bowl and end up with tadaka.
Serve with hot rice and a dash of ghee.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Courtesy : self
Serving size : 2 persons
Finely Chopped onions
Chopped mint and cilantro/ coriander leaves
Dry roasted peanuts
2 tbsp (coarsely powdered )
Garlic powder (optional)
Salt and pepper powder
As per taste
Chatphat namkeen (any variety)
I used Haldirams chatpata matar
1/4th cup (lightly crushed)
- Chop the boiled eggs into tiny pieces. With the help of egg slicer also you can chop it.
- Bring all the ingredients into a bowl and toss gently. Or mix gently with a fork.
- Sever into bowls and sprinkle little chaat masala from top.
- Ready to eat.
It's a yummy egg snack for evenings and tastes good from regular boiled eggs.
Sunday, June 25, 2017
Bread (spencers golden crust)
1/4th cup finely chopped
2 tbsps finely chopped
Tomato (bangalore brid)
1 (remove pulp and chop finely)
Seasoning ( dry)
Salt to taste
Pepper powder 1 tsp
Oregano 1 tsp
Red chilly flakes ½ tsp
Seasoning (wet) Tomato sauce
Tomato sauce 1 tbsp
Soy sauce 1 tsp
Vinegar 1 tsp
Milk and cornstarch
In ¼ th cup milk mix tsp of corn flour without lumps.
Oil and butter (melted)
- In a toaster or on a pan dry roast the bread slices. Do not burn or over roasted.
- In a mixing bowl. Mix, capsicum, onions, tomatoes, both wet and dry seasonings. And, milk & cornstarch. Whisk well till all the ingredients are nicely mixed.
- Heat a pan moderately. Grease little oil or drizzle.
- Dip each slice and place immediately on the pan and spread veggies evenly, using spoon or fingers.
- Allow to cook on medium heat for few minutes. Flip gently and add tsp of butter on all the sides.
- Cook both the sides and serve hot with tomato sauce or ketchup.
It's good and filling toast for both breakfast and snack.
Friday, June 23, 2017
1 sliced thinly
Three colors of Capsicum
3 (each color one)
1 (stipped like french fries)
5 cut in 2” size
5 flakes (peeled and chopped)
Tomato sauce 1 tbsp
Soy sauce 1tbsp
Chilly sauce 1 tbsp
Red chilly flakes
(as per your taste)
- Heat oil in a wok .
- Add potatoes and fry till it is half cooked
- Now add all remaining veggies one by one.
- Keep stirring on high flame. Make sure the veggies has to be crunchy.
- Add seasoning and flavouring ingredients.
- Keep stirring for another 2 mins.
- Off the flame and serve hot.
This dish goes well with plain noodles, chinese fried rice , side dish, frankies and rolls, or just take as it is as one pot meal
Preparation time 10mins
Servings 4 persons
Green Grapes (seedless)
- In a blender add washed and drained grapes and sugar (optional) . Grind into puree.
- Add water and lime juice. Blend for another 10 - 15 sec.
- Pour into fancy glasses and serve with crushed ice.