|Paddu's recipe house|
2 cups (grated)
small bundle (finely chopped)
Lime (or) Chat masala
1 tsp (or) ½ tsp
2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- In a mixer jar grind green chillies, cumin, coriander, garlic, chaat masala or lime juice and salt into a coarse paste.
- In a mixing bowl combine grated gobhi, onion and masala paste. mix it well with hand. keep aside.
Atta / Wheat flour
2 tsp (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients except water.
- Knead like a regular chapati dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth for 30 minutes
- Once knead the dough and divide into small portion. Make them into balls.
- Dust in the dry flour and roll into a small size roti.
- Stuff the gobhi masala and close it from all the side.
- Pat it lightly with your hands like a small size patties. Dust in the flour and slowly roll it like chapathi.
- Place it on hot tawa or non stick pan and bake it both the sides. As per your desire drizzle oil or ghee both the side.
Plating & serving:
- In a bowl mix tbsp of mango pickle or any other pickle in 3 tbsp of curd.
- Serve with Pickle chutney and Egg bhurji or any other curry.