Serving size : 4 persons
|Boiled eggs||5-6 (slit vertically all sides of the egg)|
|Onions||3/4 cup (diced)|
|Garlic||2tbsp (peeled and thinly sliced)|
|Ginger||2 tbsp (chopped finely)|
|Green chillies||4-6 (chopped finely)|
|Cashews||2 tbsp (roughly chopped)|
|Curry few||few (chopped)|
|Red Bell peppers / Red chilly’s crushed||to sprinkle|
|Pepper corns crushed||¼ - ½ tsp|
|Lime and Vinegar||to taste|
- Heat tbsp of oil in a pan. Add salt and drop the eggs and fry till light golden in color. Remove and keep them aside
- In same pan, add little oil and heat it. Fry garlic, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and cashews for few minutes.
- Add onions and fry it for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix well. Add vinegar and eggs. Stir and fry in masala for few more minutes.
- Off the flame and let it cool down.
- Cut eggs into quart's and arrange them on a plate.
- Sprinkle all fried masala on eggs and squeeze lime juice.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve as snack or as side dish.