|Aloo/Potatoes||1/4 kg (peel and cut into chunks)|
|Tomatoes||2 medium sized (diced)|
|Onions||2 medium sized chopped|
|Green chillies||4-5 slit|
|Fresh shredded coconut||1/4th|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Whole garam masala||2 cardamom|
1 marati mogga/moggu
(into coarse powder)
|Mint||15 - 20 leaves|
|Cilantro||2 tbsp (chopped)|
|Curd||1/4 th cup|
- Heat oil in a pressure pan.
- Meanwhile, grind poppy seeds and coconut together into fine paste. Keep aside.
- Fry coarse powdered whole garam masala and mint leaves for few seconds.
- Then add onions and turn till light brown.
- Then add green chillies, ginger garlic, coconut and poppy seeds paste and fry till nice and brown.
- Add potatoes and tomatoes. Mix, cover and cook for 5Min's.
- Then add curd, turmeric, red chilly powder and salt. Mix and cook for another 5 Min's.
- Add water and cilantro. Mix and close it with cooker lid.
- Cook on high flame up to 3-4 steams.
- Allow pressure to release. If gravy is watery boil for sometime.
- Off the flame and serve with roti’s and pulavo’s.