|Green chillies (small)||250gms|
|Sodium Benzoate||1/2tsp (mix in 2tbsp water)|
|Ginger||2 small pieces|
|Medium onion||1 (dice)|
|Apple green color||2 drops (optional)|
|Roasted cumin powder||1tsp|
- Soak tamarind in hot water and grind into pulp.
- Pressure cook onions, green chillies , ginger and garlic by adding little water. Pressure cook up to 2 steams.
- Make a fine puree in mixer jar and strain the puree.
- Bring to boil on medium flame and add tamarind puree, salt, pepper powder, cumin powder and garam masala and boil for another 20-25Min's
- When quantity reduces to 1/4th add sodium benzoate water, vinegar, color (optional) and boil for 2Min's and off the flame.
- When it cools down store in a cleaned bottle.
- Can to stored up to 4-5months in refrigerator.