|Paneer||200 gms (cut into small cubes)|
|Onions (medium sized)||4 (2 chopped & 2 grind to paste)|
|Tomatoes (medium small in size)||4 (grind to puree)|
|Groundnuts||3 tbsp (dry roasted)|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Coriander seeds||1 tbsp (grind to powder)|
|Coconut milk||2 cups|
|Red chilly powder||1 - 1.5 tbsp|
Things to be prepared first:
- Process the coconut into a blender (add hot water to just cover all of the meat and blend until finely grated). Strain the milk.
- Grind two onions into paste. Remaining 2 chop it finely.
- Grind tomatoes into puree.
- Grind ginger garlic into coarse paste.
- Dry roast groundnut and cool it down. Remove the papery skin and grind into powder.
- Bring water to boiling stage. Add salt and drop paneer cubes and boil it for 5-10 seconds. Drain the water and wash under tape water ( it will remain soft)
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and chopped onions. Fry slight and add onion paste and fry till light golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry it for some time.
- Add tomato puree and cook till oil on sides.
- Add seasonings, coriander powder and groundnuts powder. Mix well and fry it for sometime.
- Pour coconut milk, silted 2 green chilies and ½ cup water. Mix well and bring to boil.
- When gravy is boiling, add paneer and cook it for another 3-5 Min's.
- Off the flame. Garnish with cilantro and serve hot with roti’s,pulka’s and poori’s.