|Paneer||200 gms (cut into small cubes)|
|Onions (big)||1 (chopped)|
|Green capsicum||1 (chopped)|
|Red capsicum||1 (chopped)|
|Green chillies||2-3 (chopped)|
|Ginger||1 tbsp (finely chopped)|
|Garlic||10 flakes (finely chopped)|
|Crushed red bell peppers / Dry red chilly’s||1/2 - 1 tsp|
|Lime juice||1 tbsp|
|Ajinomoto (optional)||pinch (it enhance the taste)|
|Food color (optional)||pinch (I did not use)|
- Bring water to boiling stage. Add enough salt to taste and drop paneer cubes. Allow 5-10 seconds to boil and drain the water. Wash under running tape water and set aside (it keeps the paneer soft)
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in kadai. Fry green chillies, curry leaves, ginger and garlic. Then add chopped onions , green and red capsicums and saute it for few minutes.
- Then add seasonings, color and ajinomotto and mix well.
- Add paneer and stir fry the paneer in masala.
- Off the flame and cool it down for few minutes and squeeze lime juice and serve.