|Idli Batter||2 cups|
|Carrot||1/2cup (finely chopped)|
|Beans||6 (finely chopped)|
|Seasoning for tempering:||Urad dal - 1/2tsp|
Mustard’s - 1/4tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1/4tsp
Curry Leaves - few
- Combine all veggies except onions and boil them until they cook. Drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadai and start with tempering. Then fry onions till light golden in color. Then add boiled vegetables and salt. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes. Off the flame.
- Take into a bowl and add batter and mix well.
- Grease Idli plates and drop spoon full of batter.
- Cook on steam for 10-15 minutes on high flame.
- Off the flame and allow plates to cool for few minutes. Scoop with spoon and serve hot with coconut chutney..