|Goruchikkudulu / Gawar Beans||½ kg (discard both the ends and chop ½ inch size pieces)|
|Large Onion||1 (chopped)|
|Greenchillies||6-8 (can adjust according to taste)|
|Grated Coconut||½ cup|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Water||¼ - ½ cup|
- In mixer jar grind coconut, turmeric, cumin seeds and green chillies into fine paste without adding water. Keep this paste aside.
- Heat oil in a pressure pan cooker.
- Add onions and fry till translucent.
- Add coconut and green chillies paste. Fry it for 2-3minutes.
- Now add chopped grouchikkudulu/ gawar beans and mix well. Cover and saute it for 5-10minutes on low flame.
- Finally pour milk and water and mix well. Finally add salt and pressure cook up to 2-3 steams.
- Off the flame. Allow pressure to release. If any excess water evaporate till curry is semi dry.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and Serve hot with rice or roti.