1 ( peel and cut into chunks)
1 cup chopped
Chilly powder 1 tsp
Turmeric 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Cumin seeds 1/ 4 tsp
Mustard’s 1/4 tsp
Fenugreek 3-4 seeds
Red chilly 2
Curry leaves few
2 tsp powder
- Heat oil in a pressure pan. Give a quick stir with the tempering ingredients.
- Add onions and green chillies.
- When onions turns to pink add turmeric, curry leaves and mangoes chunks. Mix gently and allow to cook for couple of mins in medium flame.
- Add salt, red chilly powder and Jaggery. Give a quick stir.
- Pour ½ cup water and close the lid.
- Keep on high flame and cook up to one steam. Off the flame and wait, till pressure is released.
- If any excesses water, evaporate till the curry is almost dry.
- Serve with roti or hot rice.