|Chicken breast (boneless)||1 pound (cut into inch size cubes)|
|Ginger||1tbsp (finely chopped)|
|Red chilly powder||1/2tbsp|
|Mint||2tbsp (finely chopped)|
|Bamboo skewers||6-8 (soaked in water for 3hrs or overnight)|
|Salad onions or red onion||1/2 cup sliced|
- Wash and drain the chicken pieces.
- In a bowl mix ginger, red chilly powder, garam masala, lime juice 2tbsp, mint, oil, chicken and salt. Cover the bowl and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Skewer the chicken as shown in below picture.
- In separate bowl mix sliced onions, lime juice and pinch of salt. Keep aside.
- Preheat oven 400 F.
- Heat tawa on medium high heat and heat 2tbsp of oil. Place chicken skewers on tawa and cook 60seconds on each side and place in the per-heated oven.
- Grill in the oven for 10-12 minutes and Serve hot with above mixed onions.