|Coconut/ Kobbari||cup (grated)|
|Green chillies||6-8 split|
|Tamarind / Raw mango||key lime size / 1/4cup (grated)|
|Oil||tsp + tsp|
|Garlic||1 flatten (optional)|
|Mustard’s and cumin seed’s||each 1/4tsp|
|Red chillies||2 (break into pieces)|
|Garlic flakes||2 (flatten)|
- Soak tamarind in little water or microwave for few seconds. Take out a thick pulp.
- Heat 1tsp of oil in a pan and fry cumin seeds and green chillies.
- In food processor blend coconut for a minute and take out into a bowl.
- Blend fried green chillies and cumin, tamarind/ mango, garlic (I like raw flavor of garlic) and salt into coarse paste. Combine coconut and green chillies mixture.
- Heat remaining oil and temper it.
- Serve with hot rice and ghee.