|Pine apple slices||1 can|
|Heavy whipping cream||half pint (236ml)|
|Condensed milk (milk maid)||8ozs (I used fat free condensed milk)|
|Sugar||2-3tbsp (can add more according to taste)|
|Gelatine powder (unflavored)||1 envelop|
|Pineapple/ Vanilla essence||2 drops|
- Drain the pineapple juice from the can and reserve the juice. Chop 5 pineapple slices, peeled apple, banana, grapes and strawberries. Soak all the chopped fruits in pineapple juice for 2-3hrs. Before using them, drain the juice.
- In 1/2cup warm water mix gelatine powder.
- In a mixing bowl pour heavy whipping cream, sugar, condensed milk, essence and gelatine water. Whisk till all the ingredients are properly mixed.
- Line up baking cups on a tray or plate and put a good amount of fruits mixture in cups or you can also use wide glass pan 8in x 8in /bowl and spread the fruit mixture as layer.
- Now pour whipping cream mixture on top of the fruit mixture and cover with foil.
- Freeze it in freezer for one hour and then transfer it to middle refrigerator.
- Yummy and tasty mousse is ready to serve.
- Before serving, top with one tsp of Maraschino Cherries syrup and cherry. This step is optional.