|Fajita chicken / Cooked chicken breast/ Uncooked chicken breast||1/2 pound (cut into pieces)|
|Red capsicum||1/2cup (sliced)|
|Green capsicum||1/2cup (sliced)|
|Tomatoes||2 (cut into half and sliced)|
|Ginger||inch piece (finely chopped)|
|Garlic||3 flakes (finely chopped)|
|Coriander seeds powder||1/2tsp|
|Red chilly powder||1/2-1 tsp|
|Garam masala powder||1/2tsp|
|Multi grain or Wheat Tortillas||6-8|
|Mozzarella (cheese) or Pizza cheese||1/2cup (grated)|
|Oil||2tbsp + 1tsp|
- Microwave frozen fajita or cooked chicken for a minute and cut into pieces. If using raw chicken breast, wash and cut them into pieces.
|Wheat Tortillas and Fajita Chicken|
- Heat oil on medium high heat, add ginger, garlic and onions and saute until onions are soft. Add green and red capsicum and saute for 3-4minutes.
- Add coriander powder, garam masala, red chilly powder and salt and toast for 15-30seconds.
- Add tomato and stir until soft.
- Add chicken pieces, stir well and cook until chicken is almost cooked. Add curd and continue to cook till chicken is done.
- Pre-heat oven 400 F.
- Brush oil on both the sides of tortillas
- Place tortilla on a foil sheets. Spread good amount of filling and sprinkle grated cheese and cover with brushed tortilla and press it down gently. Repeat the process till 3-4 sets of Quesadillas are assembled.
|PIC 1 : Spread the Chicken, PIC 2 : Sprinkle Cheese, PIC 3 : Cover with Tortilla|
- Place Quesadillas in preheated oven about 7-10minute or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges and serve.