medium big size ball
Red chilly powder
Onions medium small
Urad - 1 tsp
Mustards - ¼ tsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Garlic - 3 flakes
Red chillies - 2
Curry leaves - few
Coriander leaves 2 tsp chopped
Coriander leaves/ Cilantro
2 tsp chopped
- Dry roast sesame till light brown in color.
- Heat tbsp oil in a kadai and fry the green chillies. Remove from oil and cool it down.
- Make a fine paste with roasted sesame and green chillies. Keepa aside
- Extra the juice from tamarind with litre water. The the juice should be lite.
- Add red chilly powder, turmeric, salt and sugar and sesame-green chillies paste. Mix well without any lumps.
- Prepare tempering with the remaining oil in the same kadai. Pour on the above prepared tamarind water.
- Add onions and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with rice and chicken fry as side dish