|Milk||750ml or 24oz|
|Almonds (soaked and peeled)||1/4th cup chopped|
- Peel the carrots and wash them.
- Cut into big pieces. Put them in steel container (do not add water in carrots) and cook in pressure cooker up to 5-6 steams.
- Cool down the carrots and grind them into smooth puree by adding 1/2 cup water or milk.
- Now bring milk to boil and then add sugar and chopped almonds. Boil for 2mins.
- Add carrot paste and mix well.
- Allow to boil for 5-10mins. Keep stir in between on medium flame until kheer starts boiling
- Cool down and serve chilled.