|Garammasala powder||4cloves, 2 cardamom, small piece cinnamon|
|Whole garam masala||4cloves, 2 cardamom, small piece cinnamon|
|Rice||3 cups (Rice cooker measuring cup)|
|Oil||3tbsp + 3tbsp|
|Ginger Garlic paste||one and half tbsp|
|Coriander leaves||hand full|
|Mint leaves||hand full|
- Cook rice normally (no need to add salt while cooking the rice)
- Dry roast groundnuts, sesame, cumin, coriander seeds and garammasala (4cloves, 2 cardamom, small piece cinnamon). Grind into fine paste. Keep aside
- Cut brinjals like plus sign and put in salt water. Heat oil and fry brinjals (squeeze the water before dropping them in oil) and cook till brinjals are cooked. Pull out from oil. Keep aside
- In same oil fry masala paste till oil leaves on sides. Add seasonings and amchur and fried brinjals, mix well and add 1/2cup of water and cook till gravy thicken. Off the flame.
- In a heavy bottomed pan and heat 3tbsp oil + 2tbsp ghee, and fry sajeera, whole garam masala (4cloves, 2 cardamom, small piece cinnamon) and ginger garlic paste. Fry for 2minutes.
- Add cooked rice and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add brinjal gravy to rice and mix till masala is mixed well in rice.
- Finally, add chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Dham the rice on low flame for 10-15Min's. (I put tawa on flame to dham the rice as shown in the below picture)
- Off the flame and Serve with Onion and Tomato Raita.