Sweet chutney can be used for all types of chaat such as bhel puri, sev puri, ragda patties, kachori, samosa and any other type of chaat.
|Pitted dates||200 g|
|Cumin seeds powder||1 tsp|
|Pepper powder (or) Red chilly powder||2 tsp|
|Rock salt||1 tsp|
- Soak pitted dates for sometime in water (or) microwave for 2 minutes with little water.
- Blend into fine paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend it for couple of minutes.
- Store this chutney in a clean air tight container and refrigerate.
- Before serving take sweet chutney paste and water equal amounts. Adjust sugar/ jaggery and salt. Mix well and serve.
- NOTE :
- Adjust all the ingredients according to your desired taste.
- Jaggery can substitute with granule sugar. But remember, sugar is more sweeter than jaggery.
- Amchoor can be substituted with thick tamarind pulp.