Serving size : 2 persons
Preparation time :20Min's (excluding marination time)
|Chicken Breast / Bone less Chicken||200 gms (cut into cubes or into strips)|
|Medium Onion||1 (diced)|
|Capsicum (green / red/ yellow)||Half piece (chepped)|
|Cumin seeds powder/ Jeera powder||1/2tsp|
|Chilly powder||1/2 - 1tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1/2tsp|
|Pepper powder||1/4 tsp|
|Pizza / Mozzarella cheese (shredded)||1/4 cup|
|Oil||2 - 3tbsp|
- Wash the chicken and drain it well. Add chilly powder, ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds powder, salt and lime juice. Allow to marinate for 30min to 1hrs in refrigerator.
- Heat 2tbsp of oil in a pan. Add onions and saute it for a while. Then add capsicum and saute it for couple of Min's.
- Add marinated chicken and cook till chicken is cooked nice and tender.
- Off the flame and divide it into two portion. Keep aside and keep it warm.
- In a large bowl mix eggs, pepper, milk and salt.
- Heat 1/2tbsp butter and 1/2tbsp oil in a wide non stick pan.
- Pour half the mixture of eggs and spread it or rotate the pan.
- When eggs starts cooking, top half of the omelet with one portion of chicken mixture (as shown in the below picture).
- Allow it to cook on medium flame till egg is cooked and cheese melts.
- Flip carefully and cook it for couple of min’s.
- Remove to plate and top with salsa and cream if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Repeat procedure with remaining butter, egg mixture, and chicken mixture.