|Paneer||150gms (cut into cubes)|
|Semi ripen tomato||1 (cut into cubes)|
|Capsicum||1 (cut into cubes)|
|Mushrooms||1 cup (shredded)|
|Red Onions (optional)||1 (cut into cubes)|
|Ginger garlic paste||2tsp|
|Red chilly sauce||2tbsp (adjust acc to your spicy level)|
|Wooden Skewer/Tooth pick||20-30|
|Chat Masala||to sprinkle|
- In a bowl whip the curd and add all the powdered masalas, red chilly sauce, ginger garlic paste, butter and salt. Mix well.
- Add paneer and veggies, mix well and make sure all veggies are well coated. Cover and place it into refrigerator for 30mins.
- Soak tooth picks/skewer in water for 30mins.
- Skewer the paneer and alternating with vegetables.
- Preheat the oven at 200 F. Place the skewer on the grill and cook for 5-10mins turning occasionally.
- Before serving sprinkle some chat masala.