|Kothimeera/ coriander leaves||4cup (roughly chopped)|
|Coriander seeds||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Garlic flakes||3 (flatten)|
|Whole red chilly||10+2(break into pieces)|
|Tamarind (thick pulp)||2tbsp|
- Discard hard stalk from leaves and wash them and drain the water.
- Dry roast coriander, cumin seeds and 10 red chillies each seperately.
- Cool it down and grind all together into fine powder. Keep aside.
- In same pan heat 2tbsp of oil and fry coriander leaves nicely.
- In a blender of mixer jar grind fried coriander by adding salt and tamarind pulp. (Just sprinkle water only if required)
- Now mix above powder and give tempering.
- Serve with Hot rice and ghee.