No. of Servings : 2 persons.
Total calories in 2 Roll : 223 cal
|Cabbage (shredded)||200 g||50 cal|
|Onion (sliced)||1/2 cup||28 cal|
|Sprouts (mung sprouts)||1/4 cup||53 cal|
|Spinach||50 g||12 cal|
|Frozen peas||1/4 cup||22 cal|
|Fresh Coarse Pepper||1/4 tsp||1 cal|
|White Vinegar||1 tbsp||0 cal|
|Ranch (for dressing)||1 tbsp||40 cal|
|Wheat Rotti / Pulkas||4||each 60 cal|
- To keep pulkas soft, take a very little amount of butter/ butter stick. Rub it on hot pulka both the sides. Keep aside.
- Bring water to boil and off the flame. Add shredded cabbage and frozen peas in hot water. Allow it to sit in hot water for 2 Min's. Drain the water. (this way the cabbage remains crunchy and raw smell of cabbage disappears.)
- Boil sprouts in salt water for 2 Mins and drain the water.
- Saute onions and spinach in tsp oil. When spinach is cooked, add cabbage, sprouts, peas and mix well.
- Add salt, pepper and vinegar. Mix well.
- Cover and cook for another 5Min's on low flame.
- Now its ready to stuff and roll in Pulkas.
- Place a good amount of cooked cabbage in middle of Pulka.
- Top with ½ tbsp of ranch.
- Roll and serve.