1 (peeled and grated)
All purpose flour / Maida
1¼ th cup
¼ th cup
¾ th cup
10 (remove the seeds)
- First combine and sieve all dry ingredients, except sugar in a mixing bowl for couple of times.
- In a mixer jar add sugar, oil, milk, vanilla essence and dates. Grind on low speed till all ingredients mixed and pureed well.
- Add eggs and grind on low speed for 5 seconds.
- Now add half of the dry ingredients mix and repeat the grinding process as said above.
- Repeat the same with the remaining flour mix.
- Finally add grated apple and mix with a spoon.
- Transfer to a Grease and Flour a Pan and bake the cake.
- Bake at 350 F heat for 25-30mins, or inserting a toothpick it should out clean.Turn off the oven and allow it to cool down completely. Otherwise it will break while slicing the cake or taking out from the cake pan.
- I baked this cake on GAS STOVE using a CAKE COOKER. Pictures are attached below.
- Fill the sand in the sand tin.
- Grease the cake mould with oil or butter and dust the mould with flour (the cake comes out without sticking)
- Bake it on low flame for at least 45mins or till the inserted spoon comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool completely and then transfer to a plate.
- Cut like bread slices and serve.
|Cake Mould, Lid and Sand tin.|
|Pour sand and place it on the stove|
|Close it with the lid after pouring the batter and keep it on the sand tin|
|After baking it for 50-60 minutes, the cake comes like this|