Cabbages - ½ cup (finely chopped)
French beans - ¼ th cup (finely chopped)
Carrots - 1/4ths cup (finely chopped)
Spring onions - White part ½ cup ( chopped)
Green part ½ cup (chopped)
Capsicum - 2 (finely chopped)
Dry spices mix (make rough mix in pestle and mortar )
½ tsp red chilly flakes
¼ tsp pepper powder
¼ tsp oregano
Tomato sauce (hot and sweet or Ketchup)
- Keep ready with the veggies and dry mixes as directed above.
- Bring water to boil water in a deep pan. Mix salt to taste and tsp oil. Drop macaroni and boil till it is cooked (it takes about 8-10 minutes). Stir occasionally to avoid sticking. Once it is cooked strain the macaroni and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a wide wok or a pan on high heat. When oil is hot drop all the veggies and keep stirring. Make sure not to overcook the veggies. It should be properly cooked and it should be crunchy.
- At this stage mix schezwan sauce, soy sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar.
- Add boiled macaroni and combine well till all the veggies coats to macaroni.
- Sprinkle the dry spice mix and chopped spring onions (green part). Stir well.
- Off the flame and serve hot.