No of serving :4 persons
Eggs --boiled and peeled the shells
2 chopped finely
½ kg chopped finely
Red chilly powder 2 tsp
Turmeric 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
2 tbsp chopped
- Slightly prick the eggs. Apply little salt and turmeric.
- Heat oil in a pot. Fry eggs and remove from oil. Keep aside.
- Add onions, green chillies and curry leaves and fry till onions are translucent.
- Then add tomatoes and mix well. Cook till tomatoes are nicely cooked and mashed.
- Then add seasonings, mix well.
- Add glass water and drop the eggs. Cook till gravy thickens.
- Off the flame and serve with rice or any type of roti.