|Sandwich Bread / Brown Bread||16 slices|
|Large Capsicum||1 (remove the seeds and chop into small pieces)|
|Medium sized Onions||1 chopped|
|Large tomato||1 (remove the seeds and chop into small pieces))|
|Burger Mayonnaise (Eggless)||2 tbsp|
|Pepper powder and salt||for seasoning|
|Amul Butter.||2 tbsp|
|Tomato sauce/ ketchup||1/4th cup|
|Cheese slices (for cheese sandwiches)||8|
- Combine all veggies in a mixing bowl. Mix mayonnaise, pepper and very little salt.
- To 8 slices apply butter on one side and ketchup to remaining 8 slices.
- Take one set of slices set and spread veggies mix evenly and cover with other set of slices (butter slice up).
- Trim the edges (this is optional) and toast them in toaster/sandwich maker.
- Serve hot.
- All u need is Cheese slices. Place each slice on top of veggies spread, and cover with another set bread slice.
- Trim the edges (this is optional) and toast them in toaster/ sandwich maker.