|Fresh peas||1 cup|
|Ginger Garlic paste||1tsp|
|Red chilly powder||1tsp|
|Tomatoes medium sized||2 (chopped) and 1 diced|
|Whole garam masala||2 cloves|
|Garam masala powder||2 cloves|
1 cardamom (all together into fine powder)
- Heat 2tbsp of oil in a pressure pan. Add whole garam masala and fry it for few seconds.
- Then add onions, green chillies and tomatoes. Fry till u see oil on sides.
- Off the flame and cool it. Grind into fine paste.
- Heat tbsp of oil in same cooker pan. Fry potatoes, peas and ginger garlic paste for couple of minutes.
- Then add ground paste of tomatoes and onions. Mix and cook for 2minutes
- Add all dry ingredients as listed above. Mix well and saute it for 2minutes on high flame.
- Pour enough water and mix diced veggies (tomatoes and capsicum).
- Cover with pressure pan lid and allow to cook on high flame up to 3 steams.
- If gravy is too watery, cook on high flame till gravy thickens.
- Serve with roti or puri.