|Tomatoes||500 gm (diced)|
|Onions||2 medium onions (diced)|
|Green chillies||2 (chopped finely)|
|Garlic||6 flakes 9peeled and chopped)|
|Carrot||1 medium one (cut into inch size pcs)|
|Coriander leaves few||chopped|
|Mint leaves few||for garnishing|
- In a pressure cooker add diced tomatoes, onions, carrots, peppercorns, 4 cups water and salt to taste. Cover with the lid and pressure cook on high flame up to 4-5 steams. Off the flame and allow pressure to release.
- Later, grind the veggies in a blender / mixer jar along with the stock into puree. Strain the mixture. If it is too thick add water and keep aside.
- In a bottomed vessel, heat the butter. Add chopped garlic and green chillies and fry it less then 2 minutes.
- Pour the tomato stock as prepared above.
- Stir and bring to boil. Add chopped cilantro and continue boiling for some time.
- Off the flame and garnish with Mint leaves and serve hot.