|Bottlegourd/ Calabash / Sorakayi / Loki||3 cups|
|Dry coconut powder||1 tbsp|
|Almonds||10 (soak and peel the skin)|
|Cardamon powder||1 tsp|
|Sugar||1 - 1½ cups|
|Kis mis||2 tbsp|
- Peel bottle gourd and cut horizontally. Remove the soft part along with seed. Now grate with help of grater and squeeze the water.
- Grind almonds, chironji, dry coconut powder and into fine paste (add water to make a paste).
- Heat ghee and fry Kaju and kismis. Pull out from ghee and keep aside.
- In same ghee fry grated bottle gourd till the raw smell leaves.
- Meanwhile, bring milk to boil and continues boiling for another 5 minutes.
- Now add bottle gourd as prepared above. Stir and boil on medium flame 5-8 minutes.
- Add sugar, cardamon powder and above dry fruits paste. Stir, and continue boiling for another 5 minutes or boil till to your desired consistency.
- Garnish with cashews and Kismis.
- Serve hot or warm.