20pcs (cut into 3” long)
1 cup (diced)
1/2 cup (chopped)
Red chilly powder
Fresh Coconut grated
Ginger garlic paste
2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Grind coconut in a mixer jar into fine and smooth paste. Add hot water while grinding. Strain and squeeze the coconut milk into a bowl. Reserve the milk and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry onions, green chillies and curry leaves. Fry till onions turn into pink.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes away.
- Add drumsticks and tomatoes, turmeric and salt. Mix, cover and cook on medium heat for 5 mins.
- Then add red chilly powder and ½ cup water. Mix and cook.
- When water starts boiling, pour coconut milk and cook on medium heat for 10-15mins.
- Check salt and drumsticks. If it is soft. Off the flame and garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve with Rice.