small lemon sized (soaked in little water)
Mustards : 1tsp
Curry leaves : few
Oil : 2tbsp
- Dry roast urad dal in medium lower flame, till it gets nice and flavor smell. Remove and cool it done.
- In the same pan dry roast remaining ingredients except salt, tamarind, jaggery garlic and tempering ingredients. remove and cool it down.
- Add little oil and fry garlic for few seconds. (this is optional or u can use directly while grinding)
- Now grind urad dal into fine powder. Then to that add remaining ingredients and make a fine powder except tempering seasonings.
- Add water as per required and grind to a paste.
- Remove to a bowl and end it with tempering.
- This is the best and tasty chutney for all south Indian tiffins. Trust me :)