3 cups (chopped)
500gms (peel and chopped into small cubes)
Onion medium size
Red chilly powder : 1/2 tsp
Turmeric : 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
- Peel and chop the ridge gourd, onions, spinach and green chillies.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add onions, green chillies and curry leaves. Fry till onions turn pink.
- Then add chopped ridge gourd and spinach. Combine well, cover and cook on medium heat for 5min.
- Remove the lid and stir fry till water evaporates or till spinach is nicely fried.
- Then add seasonings and water. Mix well.
- When water starts boiling add milk and mix well. Cover and cook for sometime.
- Remove the lid and keep stirring occasionally till gravy thickens.
- Dish out and serve hot with rice , roti or pulka.