|Groundnuts||1/4th cup (dry roasted)|
|Fresh coconut||1/2cup (grated)|
|Ginger||1" piece (chopped)|
|Tamarind||key lime size (soak in water)|
|Green chillies||6-8 (split)|
|Red chilly's||2 (break into pieces)|
- Heat tbsp of oil and fry cumin seeds, then add green chillies and ginger and fry them for couple of Min's. Keep aside.
- In a blender put dry roasted groundnuts and make into fine powder.
- To this, add fresh coconut, green chillies and ginger mixture, soaked tamarind and salt. Grind without water for 10-15 seconds and then add water and grind into paste.
- Heat remaining oil and fry urad dal, mustard's, red chilly's and curry leaves.
- Pour this on chutney. Mix well.
- Serve with DOSA/ IDLI/ WADA OR UPMA.