|Bottle Gourd||1/2 cup (peel and grated)|
|Tomato||2 (small in size)|
|Rice powder||1/2 cup|
|Wheat flour||1/4th cup|
|All purpose flour/ Maida||1/4th cup|
|Semolina /Bombai rava||1/4th cup|
|Curd (optional)||1/4th cup|
|Green chillies||4-6 (finely chopped)|
|Onions||1/2 cup (finely chopped)|
- Cut tomatoes into cubes and add 1/2 cup of water and boil in microwave or on stove top for 2-3Min's. Smash it with a spoon and strain the juice. Keep aside.
- In a mixing boil add grated bottle gourd, tomato juice, rice powder, besan. wheat flour, maida, bombai rava, green chillies, onions, cumin seeds and salt. Mix well.
- Pour water and mix. The consistency should not be too thick or too thin. It should be like rava dosa consistency.
- Heat non-stick tawa/ 8" non-stick omelet pan. Pour ladle full of batter starting from edge and finishing off in the middle.(No need to spread like regular dosa).
- Pour 1/2tsp of oil, cover with a lid and cook on medium flame for 2Min's.
- Turn it carefully with dosa turner. Pour 1/2tsp of oil, cover and cook for couple of Min's.
- Serve with Palli-kobbari chutney/ Groundnuts-coconut chutney.