|Cauliflower||50gms (separate into small florets)|
|Peas (fresh or frozen)||50gms|
|Potato (optional)||50gms (peeled and chopped)|
|Paneer||100gms (grated or chopped)|
|Green chillies||2 chopped|
|Ginger garlic paste||1tsp|
|Red chilly powder||1tsp|
Garam Masala paste
|Dry coconut (very fine powder)||1tbsp|
|Cardamom||1 (or) 2|
|Dhaniya seeds powder||1tsp|
|Cumin seeds powder||1/2tsp|
- Grind the above garam masala into paste.
- Heat tbsp of oil. Fry diced onions, tomatoes and chopped green chillies and cook till tomatoes are mashed. Then grind them into paste.
- Put all chopped vegetables (carrots, cauliflower, beans and peas) in a microwave bowl, add water and bowl them for 7 to 10 minutes or till vegetables are semi-cooked. Drain the water. (reserve water)
- Heat remaining oil. Add onion, tomato paste and ginger garlic paste. Fry till you see oil on sides. To this add garam masala paste, turmeric, salt and red chilly powder. Mix well and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add semi boiled vegetables and water. Mix well. Cover and cook till gravy thicken.
- When gravy is almost done add grated (or) chopped paneer and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Off the flame and serve hot with roti or naan or fried rice or pulao