|Whole chicken (with bones)||1 (cut into medium sized pieces)|
|Tomatoes medium sized||2 (cut into cubes)|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Red chilly powder||1 tsp|
|Coriander/ cilantro||1/2 bundle|
|Red food colour (optional)||1 pinch (dilute in 1tbsp of water)|
- Wash chicken and drain the water.
- In a food processor/mixer jar put tomatoes, green chilles, coriander leaves, ginger and garlic paste, curd, red chilly powder, turmeric and salt and grind into paste.
- In a mixing bowl put the chicken, food color(optional) and above paste and combine well. Make sure that chicken is well coated.
- Place it into refrigerator for a minimum of 2hrs.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Add curry leaves and fry till they become a little withered.
- Now add chicken and mix well. When it starts boiling cover with lid and cook on medium heat. Give a stir in between.
- When chicken is cooked. Remove the lid and keep stir til chicken is dry. Off the flame.
- Serve with Rice and Sambar.