|Boiled and peeled eggs||6|
|Onions||1/2 cup (chopped)|
|Green chillies||6 (paste)|
|Capsicum||1 (cut into cubes)|
|Fresh green peas||1/4th cup|
|Fresh coconut||1/4th cup (grated)|
|Poppy seeds/ khuskhus||2tbsp (paste)|
|Red chilly powder||1/2tsp|
|Coriander leaves||for garnishing|
|Whole garam masala||3 cloves, 2 cardamom, small pcs cinnamon|
|Sazeera/Black cumin seeds||1/4tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2tsp|
- Make khuskhus and coconut together into a fine paste.
- Heat oil and fry sajeera and whole gram masala.
- Now add onions and turmeric, let it turn into light golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 2Min's.
- Then add green chillies paste , khuskhus and coconut paste and fry till oil floats on sides.
- Now add capsicum and peas. Saute for a while.
- Now add seasonings and sour curd (if u don't have sour curd, squeeze one medium sizes lime in curd).
- Allow vegetables to cook in curd for 5mins and then add 1/2 cup water and boiled eggs. Stir well. When gravy starts boiling add chopped mint leaves.
- Cover with lid and cook till gravy thickens.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with any kind of veg rice or Rottis.