Boiled and peeled eggs
Red chilly powder
|Mint leaves||3 spoons|
Ginger garlic paste
- Wash rice and soak for 30 Min's before you preparing biryani.
- Heat oil and ghee in heavy bottomed stockpot. Add sliced onions and fry til onions are translucent.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry for 2-3 Min's.
- Then add whole garam masala (cloves, bay leaves, cinnamon,cardamom)and fry til it turns to golden brown.
- Then add chilly powder,turmeric and eggs and mix well.
- Add rice and fry for 3-5Min's and now add measured water, salt, mint leaves and garam masala powder and give a nice stir. Lower the heat and cover with lid and allow cook on steam for 20Min's.
- Remove from the heat and let rest, covered, for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork and garnish with coriander