|Finely chopped Ginger||1 tbsp|
|Finely chopped garlic||1 tbsp|
|Medium sized onion||1 (cut into cubes)|
|Green chillies split||10-12|
|Green chillies ||6 (paste)|
|Green chilly sauce||1 tbsp|
|Maida flour||2 tbsp|
|Corn flour||2 tbsp|
|Soy sauce||1+1 tbsp|
|Black pepper powder||1+1 tsp|
|Oil||for deep frying|
|Red chilly powder||1 tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2tsp|
|Red food color||1pinch (mix in 1tbsp of water)|
|Curry leaves||10 leaves|
|Vinegar/ lime juice||1+1tbsp|
- Cut chicken into cubes. To this add ginger garlic paste, salt, chilly powder and salt and 1tbsp lime juice, mix well. Marinate for at least half an hour.
- Now to this add 1tbsp soy sauce, green chillies paste, green chilly sauce, maida, corn flour, pepper 1tsp, ajinomoto and one egg white. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Deep fry them in oil til light brown in color and keep aside.
- Heat 2tbsp of oil in kadhai.
- Add finely chopped ginger and garlic and fry for a min, then add green chillies and curry leaves and fry for a min. Add soy sauce, vinegar, pepper power, inch of salt and onions and fry for a min.
- Now add fried chicken pcs and red food color water and mix well. Stir fast til dry. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with Cilantro and Lime