|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Red chilly powder||1 tsp|
- Peel plantains and cut them into fingers and soak them in salt water.
- In a deep pan pour one cup water and add ginger garlic paste, salt, cumin seeds powder and turmeric. When it starts boiling drop plantains which are cut into fingers. Cover with lid.
- Allow to cook till fingers are soft. Off the flame.
- Add red chilly powder and mix carefully without breaking the fingers and divide them into 4 equal portions.
- Heat frying pan and pour 1tbsp of oil and shallow fry one portion of fingers.(As shown in the below picture).
- Repeat the process till all fingers are fried (for each portion 1tbsp of oil is good enough)
- Serve with rice and dal as side dish