TO MAKE CHICKEN STOCK:
|Chicken with bones||250gms|
|Ginger||small pieces (chopped)|
|Garlic flakes||4 (flatten)|
|Onion||1/4cup (cut into cubes)|
- Wash and drain the chicken pieces.
- In pressure pan add all the above ingredients and water.
- Close the pressure pan and cook on high flame up to 3 steams.
- Allow to cool down the pressure and strain the stock.
- Reserve chicken pieces (later we can use them in soup).
TO MAKE SOUP:
|Boiled chicken (which we boiled for stock)||shredded|
|Carrots||50gms (very finely chopped)|
|Beans||50gms (very finely chopped)|
|Sweet Corn||50gms (boiled in salt water)|
|Onions||2tbsp (very finely chopped)|
|Corn flour / Rice powder||2tbsp (mix in 1/4th cup of water)|
- Heat 1tsp of oil in a pot and fry onions, carrots and beans till onions are translucent.
- To this add chicken stock and bring to boil.
- Now add pepper powder, boiled sweet corn, salt and shredded chicken pieces and allow to boil for 2-3Min's.
- Now add corn flour water and stir and allow to cook for another 2Min's and off flame.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and Serve hot.