Purple long Brinjals
|Purple long Brinjals||250gms|
|Onion||1/2cup (finely sliced)|
|Coriander leaves||2tbsp (chopped)|
|Cumin seeds||14 tsp|
|Fresh Coconut||1/4 cup (scraped)|
- In a mixer jar grind ginger and green chillies into coarse paste.
- Wash brinjals and chop them into pieces and drop them into slat water.
- Heat oil i frying pan and give tempering (urad , chana , mustard's, cumin and curry leaves).
- To this add ginger and green chillies paste and fry for a min and add chopped brinjals. Mix well and cover with lid and cook on medium flame for 3-4Min's.
- Now, add salt, turmeric and mix well and cover with lid and cook on low flame until brinjals are soft.
- Finally, add fresh coconut and coriander leaves and cook for another couple of Min's and off flame and serve with hot rice or as side dish.