|Noodles (I use Hakka wheat veg noodles)||200gms|
|Onions/ spring onions.||1/2cup (sliced)|
|Carrot||100gms (sliced thinly)|
|Beans||100gms (sliced thinly)|
|Capsicum (green/red/yellow)||1/2 cup|
|Green chilli sauce||2tbsp|
|Pepper powder (black /white)||1tsp|
|Water||10-12cups (for boiling noodles)|
Note: If u are using spring onions, chop the green part and shred the white part.
Hakka noodles has salt in it. Just drop them in boiling water.
The wok/frying pan should be on high flame.
All vegetables has to be fry little, leaving it like crunchy.
- In a pot, bring water to bubbles and drop the noodles and cook for 2-4Min's (leaving it like little “kachcha”).
- Drain the noodles and rinse under cold water and add 1tsp of oil to prevent sticking.
- Heat wok on high flame and pour oil. Fry garlic paste for few seconds and add carrots, beans and capsicum..
- Add onions and cabbage and fry it for couple of Min's.
- Add chilly sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and noodles and stir fry on high flame.
- Finally add pepper powder and ajinomotto and stir fry.
- Garnish with finely chopped spring onion and Serve hot.