DATES CAKE WITH CUP OF INSTANT BRU COFFEE
This recipe shared by my friend SHRUTHI SUNIL. In month of May'10 she hosted a KITTY PARTY at her home. At snack time she prepared "Thai soup", "Sabudana Upma", "Deviled eggs" and "Dates cake". This cake was hit at party and everyone started asking for recipe. Got sometime today, to bake the cake. The taste was awesome and husband loved it. And asking me when will you bake this cake again. Thanks to SHRUTHI
|Maida/ all purpose flour||1cup|
|Walnuts and cashews||1tbsp each (break into pieces)|
- In maida/all purpose flour add baking soda and sieve for couple of time.
- Microwave dates and milk for 3mins.
- In a blender add dates along with milk, oil and sugar. Grind on low speed until dates turn into paste.
- Now add one egg at a time and grind for 2-3seconds.
- Add the flour one table spoon at a time and grind 2-3seconds. Repeat the process till flour is finished in bowl
- Add walnuts and Cashews and mix.
- Grease oven proof baking pan (8”x8”) and pour the batter.
- Preheat oven at 350 F and bake the cake for 35-40Min's. (or till a knife inserted in the cake comes out clean).