|Bombai rava / Suji||1cup|
|Onions||1/4cup sliced thinly|
|Green chillies||2 chopped|
|Cashews (optional)||1tbsp (break into pieces)|
- Heat oil and fry chana dal, urad dal, mustards (do not burn).
- Add onion, green chillies, ginger and curry leaves. Fry till onions are translucent.
- Add water and salt to taste and bring to boil, Add ghee and allow to boil for 30seconds and pour rawa very slowly and stir continuously. (With one hand pour rava and with other hand keep stirring).
- Simmer the flame and cover with lid and allow to cook for 3-5mins.
- Off the flame and Serve hot and squeeze little lime juice on top.