I’ve seen this recipe in "showmethecurry.com" and looked interesting and sounded healthy. So, I prepared it for breakfast. It tasted same what like the regular dosa that I usally prepare at home.. Husband and daughter loved it. I wanted to share my pictures and recipe here.
|Oats (I used QUAKER OATS)||3cups|
|Rice/ Parboiled rice||1cup|
- Wash and soak rice and urad dal separately in bowl full of water for 6-8hrs. In urad dal add feenu greek seeds. So, it will also soak along with dal.
- Prior one hour grinding urad dal and rice, soak oatmeal in 3cups of water.
- Grind rice and urad dal normally like regular dosa batter.
- To this add soaked oats and grind until smooth and puffy. If required add soaked oats water while grinding.
- Take into a bowl and allow to fermentation for 8hrs (not more than that)
- Before making dosa add salt and mix well.
- Heat tawa/ non-stick pan and start making dosa.
- Drizzle oil while frying.
- Serve with any chutney. (In picture I served with Allam chutney).