|Whole chicken or Chicken with bones||1.25 to 1.5 Kg|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 to 3tbsp|
|Red chilly powder||1tbsp|
|Tomato sauce (Hot and sweet)||2tbsp|
|Green chilly sauce||2tbsp|
|Ajinomoto||pinch to 1/8tsp|
|Red food color||pinch to 1/8tsp|
|Green chillies||6 to 10 (split)|
|Curry leaves||2 strings|
- Cut the chicken into medium big size pieces. Wash well and drain the chicken.
- As listed above, add all the marinate ingredients and mix well. Cover and place in the middle fridge for atleast 4hrs to overnight.
- Later, boil the marinated chicken without adding water (once chicken starts boiling, it becomes watery. So, do not add water). Boil till all chicken water is evaporated and cooked.
- In deep frying pan heat oil. Fry green chillies (first) and curry leaves. When leaves are fried , add onions and fry till onions are light golden in color.
- Add boiled chicken. Fry on medium heat, till chicken is dry. Keep turning chicken for every 4-5minutes. (it takes around 15-20mins to fry).
- Transfer chicken into serving dish and serve with rice and Sambar.