|Paneer (cut into cubes)||250g|
(100g into paste and 100g into diced)
(100g into puree and 100g into diced )
|Capsicum||1/2 cup (diced)|
|Green chillies||6 (split)|
|Red chilly powder||1/2tsp|
|Black pepper powder||1/2tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1/2tbsp|
|Cumin seeds powder||1/2tsp|
|Ajwain or Carom seeds powder||1/4tsp|
|Mint leaves||handful (chopped)|
|Coriander leaves||handful (chopped)|
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add onions and fry till onions are light brown in color. Then add ginger garlic paste and turmeric. Fry for a while.
- Add all powdered masala and fry for few seconds.
- Now add all diced vegetables and saute them.
- Then add tomato puree, green chillies, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves and paneer cubes. Mix well. Cover and cook for 4-5minutes on medium flame.
- Add cup of water and cook till gravy thickens.
- Serve with any type of roti or naan.