|Almonds||50g or 2oz (grind into powder)|
|Dry Red chillies||3 + 2|
|Coriander leaves||2tbsp (finely chopped0|
|Dry coconut||1tbsp (powder)|
|Ginger Garlic paste||1tsp|
|Oil||3 to 4tbsp|
- Soak almonds in hot water and grind into paste OR grind them directly into power.
- Mix together coconut powder, almonds powder, curd, green chillies, red chillies, coriander leaves and garam masala. Grind into paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry 2 dry red chillies, onion and ginger garlic paste. Add turmeric to onion mixture and cook.
- When onions are cooked , add above masala and cook till oil separates.
- Add salt and paneer. Mix well.
- Add 3/4cup of water. Cover and cook till gravy thickens.
- Ready to serve with any type of roti or plan rice.