Preparation Time : 20mins
Serving no. of persons : 3Recipe Source : Cooking Channel
|Paneer||250g (cut into cubes)|
|Zucchini (OR) nethi beerakayi||250g (cut into cubes)|
|Onions||1 cup (chopped)|
|Tomato||1 cup (deiced)|
|Red chilli’s||4-5 (crushed into flakes)|
|Ginger||1 tbsp (finely chopped )|
|Garam masala (home made)||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds powder||1/2tsp|
|Water||1/2 to 3/4 cup|
- Heat oil in kadhai. Fry onions and ginger till onions are light brown in color.
- Add turmeric, red chili’s flakes powder, cumin seeds and garam masala and toast for 10-15secs.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes and saute for a while. Then add salt and water as needed. Stir and cover and cook till zucchini is cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat tsp of oil. Add paneer cubes and fry them into golden in color (all the sides)
- Add fried panner to zucchini and cook for 5mins or till all water evaporates.
- Serve with roti or rice.