|Boneless chicken||500gms (cut into cubes)|
|Red chilly powder||1tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1-2tbsp|
|Cumin seeds powder||1/2tsp|
|Green chilly sauce||1tsp|
|Lime juice or vinegar||1tbsp|
|Orange or Red food color||pinch|
|Onions, lime juice, salt and Red chilli powder||for garnish|
- Clean and wash the chicken. Drain it well for 10-15minutes
- In a bowl mix all the above ingredients and chicken pieces. Cover the bowl and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- In a separate bowl marinate onions with lime juice, salt and pinch of red chilly powder. Keep aside.
- Thread the chicken on skewers. (soak wooden skewers in water for 3-4hrs, to avoid burning)
- Pre-heat oven at 350 C
- Heat tawa on medium high heat and heat 1tbsp of oil. Place chicken skewers on tawa and cook for 60seconds on each side and place in the pre-heated oven for 10minutes.
- Serve with marinated Onions.